Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Tune Money and Paypal

I have been wanting Paypal account since 2003.
But I dont see a great reason to really-really have it, until I
want to setup my Etsy Shop and Blogshop. yeay!


http://www.maybank2u.com.my/


Suppose I could use my Maybank Debit for Paypal.
But something not right there.

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued
your credit card. For details on why your card was denied,
please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department.
Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.


-Paypal"

What the...and Maybank Customer Service told me,
VISA for Paypal Usage is only available next year!
OmyGoat! Can't wait, business must go on.

So i decided to get Tune Money Debit Card. And Yeay!
Just got my Tune Money Debit Card with VISA today!
Love it! I applied 3rd June 2009 and on the Tune Money website
mention I can make prepayment at Pejabat Pos. But nothing like that.
Pos Malaysia is no longer provide any service in regards to Tune Money.

Hello Tune Money,
you should update your website please.

Phew!
After two weeks only I manage to go to CIMB bank,
contact Tune Money Customer Service to get it done. Tune Money told me,
card will only be sent in 14 days. And walla! In less than 5 days

I've got this.


http://www.tunemoney.com/

Okay, okay,
So what's next?
Paypal here I come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin