Friday, January 09, 2009

Customize Orders

Hola LoveBirds,

Yes I do customize order on any related drawing, painting, handmade crafts and design on any medium and any budget.

Not to forget to look see my filmcraftworks and I am a Filmmaker for hire, work on any medium mini dv, digital film, 16mm, 35mm or even handmade film, you named it.

Please email me your request and I shall give sketch before proceed to final colouring stage at my mail at ben.ramlee@yahoo.com.
  • Name:
  • Contact No:
  • Email:
  • Address:
  • Customize ____________(stated any one or two from here-Drawing/Painting, Crafts, Design, Films)
  • Description:
  • Postage: Poslaju/Pos Ekpress (*Choose one)
  • Payment Method: Maybank Transfer/Bank-in/Western Union/Paypal(*Choose one)



Thanks Love.

Much Love and Happy Hoot,
:)Bennylita

{ How To Purchase } { Payment Method } { Terms and Conditions }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin