Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Perhentian and Chini

I was away last two weekends to visit my long lost whimsical underwater Perhentian and also last week was in Kota Bharu for The Times' gig. Both has their own specialty journey that I could not forget. Snorkelling and Tryout Scuba was awesome to the maximum. And cooling myself under the 'pokok nyoq' (coconut tree) makes me wonder how hectic my life was.


To be frank, 3 days and 2 nights vacation was not enough to rest my mind and body. But at least I feel better than 1 week before. On the way back to Kuala Lumpur, I passed by Tasik Chini and reminds me to my little Tasik Chini storytelling work that I've made for Ojoe in 2003. And here they are..



And I?
Still feeling cool blue,
drawing with whimsical blue waters in
the hammock under the coconut tree! Ngeee!

Much Love and Happy Hoot,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin