Thursday, May 21, 2009

Making Ska Punk Band Cover Art Album

Yes! At the moment I am preparing the concept for cover art album for SKUDAP SKUDIP. For those haven't seen them 'circus+ing' on stage, you could figure out how and what they look like here.

Previously, I helped out this band for their EP cover art design. Only 100 pieces out for sale. ALL SOLD OUT in 20 days! Really glad and thanks to their fans who believed in them.

Skudap Skudip EP's Cover Art.
Pekanmaya Records Allright Reserved
[ for more info, visit
http://myspace.com/skudapskudip or
http://myspace.com/pekanmayarecords]

Pheww! Amazing discovery and so happy to see where and how you work being put up too!



Last February 2009, I was in Penang for The Times's gig. We went to one of the best vintage bundle shop. And, as I open the door, I have spotted Skudap Skudip there (line no. 2-top left) among the compilation Malaysian and International ska punk album. Thanks Doubt MF Shop, Bukit Jambul, Penang!

I'm honoured to see my crafted works (even though it is just an EP) is being up and running with other one of SKA PUNK masterpieces. I understood that the owner of the Doubt MF Shop is a Japanese Guy who love SKA PUNK music so much! Thanks again brother :)


Can't wait to amuse Skudap Skudip and all of you out there, again! Skudap Skudip's album will be in the market in First Week of July.

much love and happy hoot,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin